Spring is here! Are you ready to try something new? We compiled three easy coffee drink recipes that are sure to capture the seasonal spirit in every sip.
Aromatherapy while making coffee? Yes, please! Save and store your remaining lavender syrup in the fridge for 1-2 weeks for a flavored pick me up anytime
Lavender-Honey Iced Latte
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the water, honey and lavender to a boil.
2. Once boiling, stir for 15 seconds, remove the mixture from heat and stir until honey dissolves
3. Let the mixture cool completely
4.Once cooled, strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a container and discard the lavender flowers. If you do not have a strainer, try a coffee filter instead. Store your remaining syrup in the fridge.
1. Add ice to a glass and pour 1-2 tbsp of the lavender honey syrup to your liking
2. Add your choice of milk until ice is covered, then stir.
3. Pour The Bean's chilled coffee
4. Optional: Top with a sprig of leftover lavender or an extra honey drizzle
In this spring drink, enjoy a harmonious mix of flavors-warm cardamom spice helps balance the natural acidity of Arabic coffee while a hint of rose makes for a smooth, dreamy delight!
1. Make 1 cup of The Bean's organic coffee. Chill until cold.
2. Using the back of a wooden spoon or hard surface, lightly crush the cardamom pods.
3. In a small saucepan, combine water, rose petals, cardamom and honey.
4. Simmer until honey is dissolved, stirring, about 3-5 minutes
5. Remove from heat, cover and let cool for about 20 minutes.
6. Strain the syrup through a mes strainer or coffee filter and discard the cardamom pods.
7. Store in a container with a lid in the fridge until ready to use.
8. Add ice cubes to a glass.
9.Add 1-2 tbs of syrup, chilled coffee, and the remaining with your choice of milk. Garnish with dried rose petals or extra honey.
The addition of a sparkling coconut essence complements and dilutes the strong flavor of black coffee without being overly tropical. For coffee and carbonation lovers this recipe is a must try!
What you need
1. Add 50% chilled coffee over ice
2. Add 50% chilled coconut flavored La Croix
Ratios can be adjusted to fit your preference.